Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I love the way you look at me

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show your care.
I love the way you say, "I miss You",
And the way you're always there.

I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It's YOU that makes me whole.

i don't think you will
ever fully understand
how you've touched my life
and made me who I am.

I don't think you could ever know
just how truly special you are
that even on the darkest nights
you are my brightest star.

All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.

No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.

We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I alive.

In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you look at me I know we will last.

I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.

I love you today
I’ll love you tomorrow
I’ll love you forever


by Asfand Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment