Monday, April 28, 2014

My Fairy

My fairy lives in her fairy land,
Not far away, just close to my heart,
She has the world’s best smile,
Away she goes, with her magical style,
She looks amazing when she walks,
Amuses everyone when she talks,
She is just like a shining star,
Sent to the world to remove all scars,
She glitters the environment with her charm,
Lightening up the moods of every arm,
She knows what to do in a bad time,
Fixes everything with a wave of lime,
A pure heart she has with the love that is divine,
Luckiest person on earth would drink her vine,
Qualities she has, is unlimited in number,
In her company, no one will get slumber,
Her presence gives the sweet love fragrance,
This drives everyone crazy taking all patience,
She doesn't even know how special she is,
Maybe in another life I will make it sure she knows,
May she get all what she has ever wanted,
I just know she is honest and will get the best,
In the end, I would like to confess,
She is the soul of my heart, nothing more, nothing less,
May Allah Almighty showers all the blessings on her,
Under which she flourish just like an angel,
My fairy lives in her fairy land,
Not far away, just close to my heart.

Ahmed Zaidi

No comments:

Post a Comment