Saturday, June 21, 2014

I loved you and still do. I will always.

Dear Love,

I hope you're doing good and there's not much to worry about in your life. I still sometimes wonder about what could have been. About how life changed in such a drastic way which made us to live so far from each other. From what I've learned it really is simple, you can't force people to love or remember you. You can only hope that they do. You can give them moments to cherish and days to remember. You can give them a reason to smile. In the end you can only be a reason but never the cause. You can only be the way but you can't force someone to walk. I loved you from the very first moment and still do. I will always. But i can only hope that you do too. I can only hope that someday you'll realise that what you've always been looking for was me. Am not blaming you. It's human to run after things and not really care about what we really have with us. But that's what really hurts us in the end. When we realise the running was nothing but a failed effort. We keep running our whole lives in search of finding our own stories. I hope that you'll find yours and most of all i hope that you won't be disappointed by what you find.

Lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment